How to setup an FTP Server on Windows Server 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows Server 2012
How to Setup an FTP server on Windows Server 2008 with FileZilla.
1) First think we will do is download FileZilla
Got to https://filezilla-project.org/ and download FileZilla Server
2) Follow these steps to install FileZilla Server. The entire install process is ok with the default settings.
3) Adding Users to your FTP Server. Go to Edit > Users
4) Create your new FTP user or users.
3) Now, let us add FileZilla to our Firewall as a program. Open Allow Apps to communicate through Windows Firewall.
Can't find it? Type "Open Allow Apps to communicate through Windows Firewall" in the search bar.
NOTE: Make sure that both FileZilla Server and FileZilla Interface are added to your firewall.
That should be all. Now lets connect to our new server.
Host: YourIP or Domain name
Path: Leave as default
Was this answer helpful?
Some people refer to this as "Port Forwarding" but the with a public IP you dont need to do no...
How to connect to my VPS with VNCVNC is the equivalent of plugging in your monitor to a server....
The first thing to do when trying to connect to your new server is to open the Remote Desktop...
This tutorial will teach you how to reinstall your Windows VPS from the Client Area. First,...
This tutorial teach you how to reset your VPS password the Client Area. First, you will need...